Wine and SPA hotel Chukara can inspire a relaxing vacation away from the stressful day-to-day life of the big city. Inspired by the life in the province, wine and SPA hotel Chukara offers its guests the opportunity to spend time with their loved ones surrounded by nature breathing in the fresh air.
Wine and SPA hotel Chukara is equiped with 57 luxury rooms and apartments designed in a contemporary and elegant style with sun soaked balconies looking over the beautiful gardens of Chukara, the picturesque hills of Stara Planina and charming Tryavna.
The first harvest of the small wine cellar in the complex was in 2019. Anually they produce 100000 bottles of wine from selected grapes from all the regions in Bulgaria. During the wine tour you will be able to observe the journey of the grapes from the conveyer belt all the way to the barrell room, observing even the distilary. You will be invited to taste the wines in the luxurious wine tasting room.
The complex offers two restaurants where they use fresh vegetables grown in their own garden. In restaurant Chukara everyone can enjoy tasty salads, coal barbeque, homemade bread and oven baked pizza. Over at restaurant Osel you can experience interpretations on traditional Bulgarian cuisine as well as plan a personal or corporate event.
The complex offers a beautiful play area for the kids while the parents sip on their glass of wine from the wine cellar. The little oasis of vegetable gardens and free roaming animals is a great place for a walk during your stay.
For those who seek relaxation you will find Finnish sauna, herbal bio-sauna, salt room, steam room, relaxation area with warm water beds, swimming poor with silver-copper ionization and sports complex.
Stay tuned for our offers as well as our personal experiences in the complex!
Share with friends
Sights and attractions nearby:
- Hikes and walks (Bojentsi and Torbalazhite, Monastery and ecotrails, protected areas in the Tryavna Balkan region)
- Cycling tours (Bike tour „Etara”, Shipka and Buzludzha,
- Nature Park “Bulgarka” with a bike, etc.)
- Combined tours (The best of Tryavna’s Balkan, By bike or foot – Bojentsi, Amateur triathlon – non-competative, etc.)
- Adventures on land, by air or water (Kayaking in calm waters, On the ridge of the Balkan, Orienteering for beginners etc.)
- Botanical tours in the mountain areas of Gabrovo and Tryavna
- Historic tours of Gabrovo, Tryavna and the Balkan
- Ornithology tours in National Park “Bulgarka”
- Craftsmanship, crafts and traditions (workshops on wood carving, painting, pottery, etc.)
- Winter and ski (snowshoeing hikes, ski slopes for all levels, ski school, ski touring, etc.)
- Corporate clients: Options for half-day, full-day and multi-day team building activities
Wine & SPA vacation in hotel Chukara, Tryavnaцени настаняване нед-четв или петък-събота
- Accommodation - deluxe double room during the week or weekend
- Tasting of 5 wines for two people
- SPA and relaxation centre